As with every month, Thank you Wife of a Sailor for hosting!
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I would have planned better for packing for the PCS. Didn’t have enough warm weathered clothing and I really counted on not living in a hotel for over a month. Moral, is always plan for the unexpected!
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
Being named the Installation Military Spouse of the Year for NAS JRB New Orleans. It is such a honor to be listed among so many amazing military spouses doing wonderful things. A very humbling experience indeed!
3. What are you looking forward to in February?
Finally, moving into our new home and getting back to living a normal life.
4. What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
None! We don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day mostly because we have been celebrating Mardi Gras for the last several years and so it fell to waste side. So, now we just aren’t that into it.
5. What is your best advice for a MilSpouse whose spouse is deployed for Valentine’s Day?
Make sure you that send an email, card or just a small note on piece of paper and tell your spouse you love them and wish you could be together.