As always! Thank you Wife of a Sailor for hosting!!! It always gives me a reason to post a blog even in the craziest of times.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I wouldn’t have gotten to an argument with my husband over something that wasn’t even an issue.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December?
Being with my family for Christmas! It was a wonderful day and perfect in every way!!!!
3. What are you looking forward to in January?
Getting to our new duty station and getting settled. Back to work and school and in a home, sleeping in my own bed with all my furry friends. There is other things but I have to keep those to myself for now ;).
4. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Spent the night with my husband (which is rare since he is a musician) and my parents.
5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013?
Ummm…. There is so much!!! Hoping the best for my husband in his career. It is potential lots of good things could happen for him. Plus, there is something potential in store for me and I’m excited for the results.